Sunday, April 19, 2009

Freaking football

Football isn't my favourite exercise...but it's had been long time i didn't play football with my gang.
On friday night,my stupid brother,Peng Ken suddenly ask me wanna play football with them or not,since we had quite long time never meet up already.And initially i thought my Dear had cancelled the outting with me on saturday morning,so I agreed with them.And they make it at 8 a.m...gosh...need to wake up early again,just hate it!!Just because of the football,I make my dear unhappy and disappointed with me...i'm so sorry for her,but other than sorry...I really don't know what should I say.
Ok,back to the topic,only 7 of us,which is me,Kai Bin(the driver who fetch me here and there with his estima!)Yaoxiang,Chau Yong,Peng Ken,Ming Kang and Chee Hou play together .Although I'm enjoy playing the football with my them,but my stupid boot had broken when I played in the half way....stupid boot!Maybe it's been long time never use it,the sole of my boot came unglued.So i have no choice to play with barefoot.Without the boot,I lazy to run here and there,chasing for the stupid ball....so i rather choosing to be the goalkeeper...and I'm expert with that!!! But it's quite tiring on picking the ball that had been kicked out from the field,and I need to pick it from far far away....stupid! When i was picking the ball,i accidentaly stepped on dog shit!!!Stupid!!! Well...i can feel the shit is still warm,mean it's fresh!!!And everyone was laughing at me... Well I should go buy toto or jackpot on the day =.= After cleaning my foot,I continue with my stupid football match,and when I gonna pass the ball to someone, I slipped on the wet grass!!! And now I know how pain it is when I make my Darling slipped down ><>< After playing the football,we decided to take our breakfast at 11 Restaurant...it's been very long time we didn't take breakfast together,and talking all the nonsense together...quite happy though.But it's an unlucky day for me...boot broken,stepped on dog shit,slipped down,and make my Darling unhappy...haih...so sad with all that.When I knew my Darling was unhappy with me,I straight away drive my dad car go find her...but she just passed me something,didn't say anything to me and went back to her house...Hope she will fine soon...sorry,i didn't mean to make you unhappy...

2 comments: