Friday, April 10, 2009

My Birthday

27th of March was my birthday. Well,it was a most happiest day that i had for my entire life,because i had spend all the day with my Dearest^^




On that day evening,she told me that she needs to go somewhere else,and asked me to accompany her,haha,of couse i know what is she gonna do,so i promise her.Initially i thought we only celebrate somewhere nearby our area,like 1U or The Curve,so i was plan to simply wear some shirt then ok,but i changed my mind after all.Luckily i had changed my mind,because she drove all the way from our house to The Garden...gosh,it's so far from our area.We passed by her college,which is HELP college during the journey,it's my first time to see HELP college building though we just saw it from outside.
After we had reach The Garden,then we decided to walk around before we taken our dinner at Italiannies restaurant.It's a very nice restaurant,and we spend quite sometime over there.

View from inside of the restaurant






I know that Italiannies's food is kinda expensive,so when i was making the order,i look through all the prices of the food first,because my dear is the one who paid for me,i don't want she spend too much on me.Well,we had order a plate of Spaghetti with meat ball,because of the serving is quite big,so we decided to share the food with each other.By the way,it's quite nice and full enough for my " Forbidden City" haha....


Spaghetti with 2 persons serving






After that,she took something out from her handbag,and passed it to me,which is my lovely and cuttie present^^she bought me a Body Glove branded shirt,wallet^^ and an underwear =.= by the way,i'm very happy to have it from dearest^^everything from her is the goodest and ever best thing for me^^thank you very much dear My lovely present from my lovely deares^^



We also taken some nice picture over there,well,my dearest look so sweet in every single photo,however,i look so weird and ugly all the way....











When paying for the bill,it was so funny that my dearest wanna paid for it,but she can't found her wallet.Initially she thought she had dropped her wallet or i had hide it up,then she quickly call her sister to see whether had she left it at home or what.After all,she only realized that she had left it in her car,so she asked me to paid first,then she will return it to me afterward.Anyway, I don't mind paying,and i told her don't need to pay me back...but she won't listen,she grabbed my wallet and stuff a 50 bucks into it.Feel so guilty to her,because I know she must be spend a lot on buying the present and also on the dinner that we had taken.Before we leave,we had taken some photo at there as well.

After the dinner,dear asked me to change the shirt that she bought for me see whether can fit or not.It's a S size shirt,and I used to wear M size shirt,but it fit my size and seem much better than M size...hmm,maybe next time will buy some S size shirt then ><





We spend quite a lot of time at there,and we meet Yong Jed at there as well.He seems working right now,but I didn't really talk to him much.Befor we leave,dear suddenly feel like watching late night show,but it's quite far from our area,we scare it's too late to reach home.So we dicided go to 1U to continue our program,since the night is still young ><>



During the night show,dear was straining her eyes due to tiredness and dryness of her contact lens.I was trying to convinced her to go back home to take a good rest,but she won't listen and told me she is fine,obviously she is not.No choice,we stayed there until the movie ended,only go back home.But she was too tired and couldn't drive,so she asked me to drive back to home,while she taking some rest beside of me.Feel so guity an sad seeing her like that...well,we shouldn't go for late night show until 2am something...



By the way,it was a very happy day for me,as well as for her too i think.I feel happy to be with her all the time,and enjoy every moment with her...Thank you dear for celebrating my birthday^^

1 comment: