Sunday, July 5, 2009

HELP University College Prom Night : A Red Carpet Affair

Last Thursday was the Red Carpet Affair,which also stand for the Prom Night for Help University College.Well,this Prom night was held at the Sunway Spa Resort,which the place cost me RM125...quite expensive I know,but go to such places,what can you expect? By the way,it's quite worth because I go with my Dearest ma^^haha,right =P This prom night seriously make me out of my mind...because I've been searching my Prom night shirt for almost 1 and a half month...I totally have no idea how and what should i wear...and luckily,before a day of the Prom night,my sister gave a shirt that my brother in law can't wear already,and it totally matched my blazer and my tie...though the way i dressed up is quite ordinary...you know lo,I've not much saving...what do you expect? Moreover,I'm just a guess,where till so blinking for what leh...Supprisingly,my dear is freaking sweet,pretty,nice,gorgeous,speechless,attractive,lovely,ravishing,sightly and stunning on that night !!! She looks so nice and pretty with her dress^^ of cause the dress have to wear on a girl which is as pretty as my dear only nice la^^hehe...well,the Prom night provided the dinner also,quite nice too.Just that the show was a little bit boring,the show which really attracted me was the Help college student pretended as an Indian English,and teach us how to dance...the story quite lame,but it's really work,make all the people laughed till non stop.It's more like a comedy show though.The event ended quite late also,almost until 11.30.So after that we planned to go to clubbing at MOS,since we got the free ticket from the prom night.It's the first time I went to clubbing.Well...it's not that fun,because I don't really drink alcoholic drinks,and i don't really know how to dance too.So I just simply danced on the dance pool....look stupid anyway...Due to my mum called me for more than 3 times, I force to go back home much more earlier than my friends.I feel so bad because my dear have to follow me go back early too....sorry ler,make you can't enjoy the night...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment